Head Quartered in Jammu & Kashmir,India.We are a team of dedicated Technocrats.Having vast experience in Gabion & wire-mesh product manufacturing.All our products are based on high quality galvanized wire and conforming to BIS 16014:2012,MORTH AND ASTM Specifications.
Techno-Economic Feasibility study/reports
1. FLEXIBLE Superior to rigid type structures. The hexagonal mesh construction permits natural adjustment to varying conditions of earth settlement without causing fracture or collapse of the structure.
2. DURABLE Gaps between the stones silt up naturally as time passes. Silting supports the growth of grass and plants which serve as a bonding agent for the stone.
3. PERMEABLE A Gabion structure allows water to pass through, water pressure cannot build up behind it and the structure is continuously drained.
4. STRONG The flexibility of the Gabion structure provides the inherent strength to withstand and dissipate pressures exerted by water and earth masses.
5. ECONOMICAL Filling materials are usually found on or near the site. No structural maintenance is needed and foundation work is usually unnecessary.
6. NATURAL APPEARANCE Natural stone makes the structure aesthetically pleasing, especially when subsequent vegetation growth takes place.
7. SIMPLE Unskilled labour can be used for quick assembly.
8. MAINTENANCE Gabion structures are easily maintained using additional mesh or grouting.
9. FUNCTIONABLE Once the structure is built there is no waiting period it functions immediately.
10. EXTENDABLE Extensions are simple. Additional units are simply attached to the existing ones
Gabions have been used from ancient times, it is only in the last few decades that their widespread use has led them to become an accepted construction material in civil engineering.A Gabion Box is a cage or a box filled with boulders or rocks.
Modern technology has made possible the manufacture of these reliable and sound products,using mild steel wire mesh. .
The wire is woven into a hexagonal pattern,with double or triple twist joints which prevent the whole mesh from unraveling should a wire break or be cut.
Gabion Box India
Rahul-Handoo / M.B.A International-Business NMIMS / B.E E.T.C Pune-University P.R.E.C. / Phone No. : +917006629237 / E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 All rights reserved | Design by Manufab-India